Monday, October 14, 2013

Week eight of Intern Year

After the first week of my research was conducted, I observed that the iPad in the classroom had a variety of people motivated. Many teachers confronted me to share the results with them, and the students all seemed to want to attend that station. One group was unable to attend the station, and all members of the group confronted me showing their want to learn with the iPad. After conducted interviews at the end of the week, I observed that the students really enjoyed using the iPad, and I also concluded that the iPad would help enhance the learning by teaching strategies to use while reading, and enforce the strategies using the iPad. A majority of the groups needed minimal redirecting during the stations and on-task.

So far, my research has been exactly what I expected, and I can't wait to see where it heads in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment